Table of Contents
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Combination
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Combination – If you find that you are suffering from multiple vices that are causing you to lead a risky and unhealthy lifestyle. There are a few reasons why you will benefit from going to a treatment facility that can help tackle all of your issues at the same time.
The Assistances of joining a drug and alcohol rehab combination
If you are struggling with substance abuse issues, with a combination of alcohol and drugs, you may find that going to the typical alcohol rehab or drug rehab is not enough. Since you are having two addiction issues that oftentimes exacerbate the other one, you need to go to a rehab facility that can properly deal with both problems simultaneously. Since a drug and alcohol addiction are not the same – but since they are not completely isolated from one another – going to a treatment center that tackles both sets of addiction and seeing the correlations is key to figuring out the best way to treat your concerns. Before your addiction spirals out of control, going to a drug and alcohol rehab center is the next step for you to get clean and get your life back on track! Rehabilitation centers offer a variety of programs and services to help individuals overcome their addiction and achieve lasting recovery. Georgia, Texas or Oviedo drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers allow individuals to receive treatment while addressing physical, psychological, and emotional components of addiction to help them achieve and maintain long-term recovery.
Arguably the best benefit about going to a drug and alcohol rehab center like Addiction Treatment Magazine that tackles both issues is that you can get comprehensive treatment from professionals that deal with both alcohol and drug addiction. Since there is obviously a reason that you are addicted to both substances, going to a treatment center that has licensed therapists and counselors that can draw connections between the addictions is key to finding the best course of treatments for you and your needs.
Getting comprehensive treatment means that instead of solving each addiction issue separately, one treatment plan can be used and personalized to your specific addiction to increase the likelihood of recovery and prevent relapse. Since relapse is very high in first-time rehab goers, going to a comprehensive facility that tackles both issues is key to figuring out the root cause of both issues.
The second reason why it can be beneficial to go to a drug and alcohol rehab center if you are suffering from both vices is that you can have individual counseling if you have never had therapy in the past, individual therapy is a great way to talk about your issue with licensed professions who are willing, able, and experienced when it comes to providing you with guidance and advice.
Since they have ample experience with patients in the past with addiction issues, you can feel confident and comfortable sharing with them all facts of your addiction so they can best come up with your personalized treatment plan.
There are many benefits as to why you should consider using individual counseling in addition to group therapy when it comes to first-time offenders at a drug and alcohol rehab center. When compared to group therapy, individual counseling provides you with a safe space and the platform to really talk about your core issues instead of just listening to other people’s stories. By being able to speak openly to a licensed professional about any reservations you have about therapy, your concerns about recovery, and your thoughts about the program, you can create open and honest communication moving forwards.
- Other benefits of therapy involve being able to openly express your thoughts. At group therapy, you may not be able to really dig deep and speak about any reservations you have -with individual counseling, you can speak to your therapist about reservations you have about the process and how they can help you feel more confident going forwards.
- Furthermore, individual counseling helps you improve your communication skills. If you are scared or nervous talking about your feelings, using individual therapy is a great way to learn how to speak openly about how you feel and not feel ashamed about it.
- Individual counseling empowers you to feel better about yourself and your own life. Unlike going to group therapy, in which you may not be able to speak openly enough about your life, you can use individual counseling to talk about what you want to change in your life, what you are proud of, and what you enjoy about yourself.
- When going to individual counseling with a licensed therapist, the professional can help you figure out how to make smarter and healthier choices in your life. Instead of using harmful behaviors and doing drugs, you can figure out your triggers and use new and improved methods to stay clean, sober, and healthy moving forwards. Figure out why you are using it to see how to treat the root cause of your issue!
- Lastly, individual counseling lets you figure out helpful coping mechanisms on how to deal with stressors that would otherwise cause you to use drugs. By seeing what triggers you and causes you to mentally or psychologically negatively respond to a situation, you can then figure out the best way to respond. Speaking with a psychotherapist or therapist can help you come up with positive strategies for how to handle stressful and negative moments in your life.
The final benefit of going to a drug and alcohol rehab center instead of just a drug/alcohol facility is that you can benefit from having a personalized program that tackles both issues as a first-time rehab attendee. Since it’s your first time, getting a personalized plan helps you adhere to the specific instructions and helps you stay on track – even when you are discouraged or demoralized. Sticking with personalized programs is one of the best ways that you can figure out what to change in your life, how to work according to your schedule, and how to seek help based on your personality style and communication style. Finding a therapist, group therapy session, and personalized program that works with your individual needs is key to getting the help you need.
If you are suffering from both substance abuse and alcohol addiction, going to a drug and alcohol rehab center is the best way that you can get comprehensive treatment to help with your treatment plan.