Bongs – These days, bongs, also called bubblers, bingers, billy, or water pipes, are trendy for smoking cannabis. It is believed that the word “bong” has been derived from the Thai word “baung,” which refers to a bamboo tube used to smoke weed. Although modern smoking pipes don’t resemble bamboo tubes, they are more intricate. And there are some cool bongs available in the market that you can use instead of complicated ones.
How does a Bong Work?
Today, one may choose any shape or size for their smoking device, which is no longer the traditional boring tube. They are available in different styles, colors, and price points. You have a selection of affordable, pricey, and unique ones with cool designs. However, they all function to filter and chill the smoke produced when marijuana is burned.
The dried marijuana is placed in a bowl part of the bong. The marijuana burns when it is lit. The bottom of the water begins to bubble as soon as the same is inhaled. Finally, the smoke enters the lungs after rising from the bottom of the chamber.
Different Types of Bubblers Available in the Market
- Love heart-shaped glass bubbler – This heart-shaped product has a distinctive design and sturdy borosilicate glass. The tube comes with a male herb slide and a diffused downstem to filter the hits, and it includes a 14mm female frosted joint on the female side. Typically, the love water pipe is 9 inches tall.
- Climbing Pandas Bong Dab Rig – This mini-beaker panda-themed one is 6.5 inches tall and just 230 grams, making it perfect for easy handling. It is made with high-quality 100% borosilicate glass, which makes it sturdy and durable.
- Rocket Bubbler – Get the Rocket Bubbler ready to take off. Two percolators are included with this interplanetary ripper: showerhead perc at the bottom and dome perc for the top stage. The smoke that enters your lungs is cleaned by dual percolation, which involves washing the smoke twice.
- Pineapple Bubbler – This is one of the few classy, eye-catching pipes for those lovely herb nights and is sure to provide pleasant filtered hits. It measures 9″ and has a 14mm female joint with a 14mm male herb slide attached.
- Mushroom Bong – This is the strongest, least fragile, and lightest one because it is made of the best material, acrylic. It has an integrated downstem and a 14mm male herb bowl. Because of its mushroom-like shape, it has the benefit of holding more water, which creates a smooth and filtered path for the smoke.
- Night-Life Bubbler – This is a fantastic bong that comes in various styles and changes color depending on the effect. The ideal party device features a diffused downstem and a 14mm male bowl.
Things to Remember Before Buying
It would help if you still looked for a few qualities before purchasing a bubbler for yourself, even though these cool bongs appear gorgeous. Listed below are a few for your knowledge:
- Material – The construction material is what counts most. Although the best, acrylic bongs may not provide the best smoking experience. Finding out how reliable and economical that bubbler would be in your pocket is helpful.
- Size – The size of your device is another consideration. Consider purchasing a smaller bong if you frequently travel with yours because it will be much more portable.
- Bowl Size – There are typically three sizes available: small, large, and party sizes. Therefore, you ought to think about why you’re purchasing the bubbler. A little bowl would be ideal for a lone smoker.
Whatever bong you choose for yourself, remember that it should give you the perfect experience of a smooth filtered hit. Go for the one that offers the best results without putting a lot of dent in your pocket.