Hair Growth Definition
Hair growth from the follicle or root(starting point) underneath the skin. The hair is “fed” through the blood vessels located at the follicle’s base, providing all the nutrients it needs to grow.
What is Hair Growth Cycle?
Each hair goes through four different growth phases from its growth to its fall years later. Everyone’s hair can be in a different stage of the growth cycle.
Over time, the duration of the anagen phase shortens. Therefore, hair can become weak and thin after each cycle. Therefore, to maintain healthy hair growth, the diet must be rich in certain specific nutrients.
1. Anagen Phase (Growth Phase)
- It lasts from two to seven years and determines our hair length.
2. Catagen Phase (Transition Phase)
- It lasts for about ten days; it lasts for about ten days. In it, the follicle is reduced in size and separated from the dermal papilla.
3. Telogen Phase (Resting Phase)
- The rest phase lasts for about three months. Approximately 10-15 percent of hair is in this phase. While the old hair is resting, new hair begins to grow.
4. Exogenous Phase (New Hair Phase)
- It is part of the resting phase, where new hair begins the growth phase. Approximately 50 to 150 hairs fall each day. It is considered a regular hair change.
- The hair enters the resting phase too early. It can cause excessive falls and a noticeable weakening of the hair.
13 Tips to Make Your Hair Grows Faster
Do not despair! There are simple solutions for you to regain your hair’s length in less time than you imagine. You have to follow these 13 tips to make your hair grow faster.
1. Cut It so that the Hair Grows Faster
- Going once a month to heal the ends will help you regain your hair in less time.
2. Massage the Scalp Dry
- You can do it yourself at home or go to a specialist. Massaging the area will stimulate blood flow, helping the hair follicles to get the nutrients they need more quickly.
3. And in the Wet
- When you wash your hair, massage your scalp with your fingers, from the bottom of the head upwards, in circular movements. Besides, you will get an extra relaxation.
4. Shampoo and Conditioner to Make Hair Grow Faster
- The shampoo cleanses all the dirt from your hair and scalp, while the conditioner replenishes the nutrients your hair needs.
- Use them whenever you wash your head so that your hair is healthier, and do not forget to alternate it with a vitaminized repairing moisturizing mask.
5. Bye-bye, Stylers!
- You already know: heat damages your hair. Although we have become (almost) slaves to dryers, irons, and curlers, you will notice that your hair is healthier if you use it less.
- One of the best tips for growing your hair is if you have no choice but to use the iron, always use a good heat shield.
6. Rinse with Cold Water
- Before you get out of the shower, rinse your hair with cold water for a few seconds.
- Apart from giving it an extra shine, you will help seal the hair cuticles and prevent moisture loss. And also, never use very (very) hot water to wash your hair!
7. Control Your Diet
- It’s one of the keys to having resistant and robust hair. And also, adopt a balanced and varied diet rich in B vitamins, protein, and iron.
8. Apply Masks
- If you have a small budget, opt for homemade masks. You only need eggs and olive oil, known for their nutritional properties.
- And also, apply the mixture on your ends and leave it for about 4 hours. Rinse with cold water. You will notice the results.
9. Opt for Coconut Milk
- It is a miracle product to strengthen but also stimulate hair growth. And also, rich in vitamins B, C, E, calcium, iron, and proteins, it allows revitalizing the hair follicles.
- You can find products on the market. Yes, make sure they contain more than 80% coconut.
10. Take Food Supplements
- If you want to reinforce some foods’ effects, do not hesitate to opt for supplements always taken with caution.
- And also, packed with vitamins, you can achieve record growth in no time.
11. Don’t Dry Your Hair with a Towel
- It may seem in detail, but it is essential to prevent hair loss and make it grow faster.
- If you wrap your hair in a towel, the contact and friction will make it more brittle.
12. Use a Good Brush
- Try to avoid plastic brushes and combs. They will weaken your scalp.
- And also, get better with a natural fiber one. It is an investment that is value.
13. Wash Your Hair
- I have a hard time comprehension people who wash their hair every day, especially since it is a lot of work! The more you shampoo your hair, the more you will extract the oils that protect and keep it healthy.
- At least you can wash it 3 times a week, little by little, so it doesn’t look dirty the rest of the time. And also, it starts by washing it every other day and at a short distance each wash.
While genetics does play a role in hair growth, several other factors also come into play. And also, while there’s no magical formula for instant hair growth, there are steps you can take to boost the health and development of your hair.
Eating a healthy diet that includes vital nutrients as well as adequate protein is critical. Using certain products and treatments may promote hair growth, while dialing back on heat treatments and chemical processing can help, too.
If you’re concerned about hair loss or have trouble getting your hair to grow, you may want to talk with your doctor about why this may be happening.
You can even consult the health experts available through the best digital healthcare platforms like Numan to get more info regarding the possible cause of hair loss and how you can treat it.