What is Blood Circulation?
Blood circulation in the human body in two directions. On the one hand, we have the oxygenated arterial blood that leaves the heart and goes to the tissues to nourish them.
It carries by the system of arteries, with vessels that design to propel the torrent with a superior force that, from the outside, we measure in blood pressure.
On the other hand, we have the venous circulation, with blood low in oxygen, which returns from the tissues to the heart.
The veins are vessels with a different calibre and unable to drive the liquid, so they must rely on other methods to fulfil their missions, including press we have muscle and gravity.
How to Improve Blood Circulation?
There are many ways to achieve good circulation. For example, it is necessary to improve or eliminate certain eating habits in pursuit of this goal. The high-quality, and effective health supplement products from Beehive2u.com also help in Improving blood Circulation and blood flow as well.
Eliminating the excessive use of salt, increasing the consumption of water, and avoiding fatty foods are the main actions that can take in this regard.
Also, habits such as bathing with water that is too hot or wearing very tight clothing can create circulatory problems, so it is best to avoid them.
But, without a doubt, the most efficient recommendations in this regard are those related to a more active and less sedentary life.
Exercise, movement, and massage can significantly improve circulation. Of course, it is essential to practice frequently.
Now that you know why it is essential to bet on good blood circulation and that you have the vital tips to achieve it, we want to tell you about some exercises that you can do both at home and the office.
1. Move your Feet
- Sitting on a chair or sofa, stretch your legs out in front and then begin to move your feet to one side and the other.
- And also, when you spend too much time sitting, take a break and practice this exercise for 3 minutes.
2. Toes and Heels
- And also, stand upright alternately on the balls of your feet and your heels.
- When you go to lean on the tips, it will seem that you are looking for something in a too high cupboard, that is precisely the idea of the exercise.
3. Walk on Tiptoe
- You don’t have to do it like a ballet dancer or be perfect.
- You have to walk a few meters on the balls of your feet and do it for at least a minute to achieve better circulation in the legs and feet.
4. Feet to Heaven
- We can take a break from study or work; we usually spot to lie down.
- It is always a good idea, but it will be even more so if we complete this position by raising our legs towards the sky and holding them in this way for a few minutes.
- Riding a bicycle is one of the best activities to stimulate circulation, but since it is not always possible, you can mimic exercise indoors and obtain similar results.
- Lie down on the ground, raise your legs and begin to move them as if you were going to take a bike tour. The relief you will feel will be instantaneous, but you will also guarantee better circulation in the future.
6. Leg Spread
- Lie on the floor facing the ceiling, stretch your legs, lift them a few inches off the ground and spread them a little, then put them together and repeat the process about 50 times.
- With this simple exercise, you will ensure that the blood circulates better and you will avoid the formation of the annoying varicose veins and spider veins.
- For proper blood circulation, it is essential to eat a diet rich in fibre, fruits, vegetables and cereals, reducing salt intake to a minimum to retain fewer fluids.
- And also, there is an extensive list of foods that have properties that promote blood circulation.
- The consumption of citrus fruits – high in vitamin C – helps to avoid excess fat in the blood.
- Garlic, celery and onion are also important foods for good circulation as they prevent the formation of clots.
- Tomatoes, mangoes, and almonds are other staple foods that contribute to healthier veins and arteries. It contains a substance called lycopene that stimulates blood circulation.
- There are other foods like avocado, ginger and turmeric that also help maintain fluid circulation.
- But above all, it is recommended to keep the body hydrated, drinking between 1.5 and 2 litres of water daily to eliminate toxins in the blood, stimulate digestion and improve the supply of nutrients to the cells.
Home Remedies for the Blood Circulation
Here is a list of 10 home remedies that are a great source of nutrients to improve blood circulation:
- Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and easy to use. Thanks to its antioxidant effects, it protects from toxins in our body.
- And also, consume two slices of the fresh root a day in infusion, smoothie, cream or sauce, always with black pepper and a little oil.
- Buckwheat reinforces the action of vitamin C. This pseudocereal works in synergy with vitamin C, protecting the wall of the vessels and capillaries.
- Its regular consumption contributes to the protection of blood vessels.
- And also, consume 2 or 3 servings of buckwheat a week, cooked for example with leeks and shitakes.
3. Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower seeds provide essential amino acids necessary for the maintenance of capillary structures. They are also rich in vitamin E, one of the most potent antioxidants for our body.
- The recommended consumption of sunflower seeds is 1 tablespoon a day. It is better yet, lightly toasted or soaked for 12 hours and dehydrated.
4. Natural Juices
- Juice of melon and green grapes. It is antioxidant support to eliminate circulation difficulties, preventing the formation of fatty plaque on the arterial walls. It recommends to drink it on an empty stomach 3 times a week.
- And also, add a piece of melon, a cup of green grapes, 4 mint leaves and a glass of water to the blender and process until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Ginger thin the blood. Its regular consumption helps to mobilize energy and activate blood circulation.
- And also, eat it fresh or dry daily in sauces, vegetable creams, sweets or infusions.
- Broccoli is one of the vegetables with the highest nutritional value.
- Rich in vitamins B1, E, A and C that contribute to the maintenance of body tissues, immune system, nervous system, liver system and with excellent antioxidant properties.
- And also, steam it for 3 to 5 minutes to maintain its nutrients and phytochemicals.
7. Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds are beneficial for circulation, as they have anti-inflammatory properties. And also, their richness in vitamin E makes them perfect for protecting body tissues.
- Grind, the seeds with water, let them rest for about 10 minutes and then strain them. They can sweeten by adding a little honey or adding a pinch of cinnamon.
8. Red Pepper
- It is rich in antioxidants and has a great capacity to expel excess lipids, cleanse the blood and promote blood flow. It is a natural remedy recommended to consume on an empty stomach.
- To obtain all its benefits, you can add 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a glass of warm water and wait for it to dilute.
- Radishes are diuretics; they help fight cardiovascular diseases and strengthen the immune system.
- And also, wash the radishes well and add orange peels to taste in the blender to make a smoothie.
- Blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries have many antioxidant substances. These substances prevent the deterioration of the arterial and venous walls. And favour the excellent condition of the blood vessels due to their anti-inflammatory action.
- And also, consume a handful a day, alone or in dishes such as a salad.
- It would help if you did not forget that circulatory problems need medical attention and treatment.
- However, following these tips and healthy habits, will help improve your health and prevent cardiovascular problems.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Blog4techies.