Facial Creams Definition
Facial creams are semi-solid emulsions of oil and water, with a smooth texture applied to the face’s skin to protect, moisturize and hydrate and provide elasticity to the tissues.
It revitalizes the skin, controls the sebum produced on the skin, and is made for each skin type, whether you have a mixed, oily, or dry face.
What are the Benefits of Using Facial Creams?
Facial creams are formulas made to prevent and maintain the skin of our skin. And also, we must create healthy habits that our skin reflects and appreciates. And also, the use of cream prolongs premature aging and the freshness of the skin.
- They hydrate, nourish, tone.
- Promotes and maintains elasticity.
- They protect the skin from external agents.
- Avoid dryness.
- Avoid early wrinkles.
- And also, Fight to sag.
- They provide antioxidants to the skin.
- They contain vitamins and minerals.
- It controls the shine and oiliness of the skin.
- Lifting effect
- And also, Better tonicity.
What are the Functions of Facial Creams?
The skin needs a lot of hydration, not only external but internal! A face cream also improves the skin’s moisture process and makes the skin have a softer texture and not so rough.
Moisturizing the skin is an essential step in keeping it healthy, and they improve the functioning of the stratum corneum, which make up of fat, oil, and skin cells that help keep moisture in.
The creams’ functions also depend on the type of skin you have and the needs it requires. And also, the creams have the function:
1. Moisturizes the Skin
Applying a moisturizer to the face can increase the stratum corneum’s moisture level and prevent the skin from drying out.
2. Production of Collagen and Elastin
By stimulating collagen and elastin, the skin produces its oils, does not become dry, and prevents
3. Expression Lines and Early Wrinkles Protection
The creams also protect the skin, from the sun’s rays, for example, sunscreens and sunscreen.
Types of Facial Creams
To achieve healthy skin, we must not only clean and exfoliate it, but we must also stimulate its nutrition and hydration. And also, the right cream can make a big difference in the health of your skin.
There is a wide variety of creams for facial use. Not all are the same. And also, they vary from the need of the skin, textures, and indications.
1. Moisturizing Creams
- A cream designed to maintain the hydration of the dermis is the one that is responsible for repairing the production of water in the upper layers of the dermis.
- If hydration levels are high, the skin is free of dryness, blemishes, and scales.
- And also, moisturizing creams are responsible for conserving moisture on both the face and body.
- A good moisturizer acts as a protective barrier that prevents the disappearance of water that contains the fabrics.
2. Nourishing Creams
- These are those whose function is to provide lipids, which regenerates the dermis and are healthy for a healthier and more cared-for appearance of the face.
- The primary part of this cream is to delay aging and promote the formation of collagen and elastin.
3. Lightening Creams
- Skin lightening products, also known as bleaching creams, bleaches, skin lighteners, work by reducing a pigment called melanin in the skin.
- Most people who use lighteners treat skin problems such as freckles, age spots, acne scars, or hormone-related discoloration.
4. Creams for the Eye Contour
- The creams for the eye contour area designed to hydrate and calm the eyes’ sensitive area, reduce inflammation of the bags that form under the eyes, and prevent and attenuate the expression lines that originate there.
Best Facial Creams for Every Skin Type
Moisturizing and moisturizing is the first step to healthy skin free from premature aging and fine lines. I took a tour of the best cream options provided by the best brands on the market, which are guaranteed quality.
1. Hydronutritive Cream from Living Dermocosmética Científica
- Ideal for all skin types, but if you have a normal complexion, it recommends that it maintains the skin’s elasticity and tonicity and gives it a delightful softness.
- And also, you can use it during the day and before sleeping.
2. La Roche Posay Hydraphase
- Intense Light Cream is recommended for combination skin, strengthening the hydrolipidic barrier, hyaluronic acid, and thermal water properties.
- And also, it controls the shine produced in the t-zone and does not leave a greasy sensation.
3. Hydrabio Bioderma Cream
- Indicated for dry skin, hydrates, nourishes, softens the texture of dry skin, provides luminosity, vitamins, and apple seed extract, and stimulates aquaporin activity.
4. Toleriane La Roche-Posay Cream
- Its formula acquires an intense calming power thanks to Neurosensin.
- This active ingredient acts on the mechanisms of skin irritations and a high concentration of La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, naturally soothing and anti-irritant. Non-comedogenic.
5. Garnier BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin
- Its exclusive oil-free formula, specially designed for oily skin, is enriched with minerals.
- It also gives a perfect matte finish, reduces pores and blemishes, enhances natural radiance, hydrates, and protects the skin from UV rays’ damaging effects.
When Should We Start using Facial Creams?
- Age does not impede taking care of your skin. It is unnecessary to reach the age of majority to give our skin a sweetheart and early care.
- It is always useful and essential to take care of ourselves from a very young age, do not expect it to be too late to feed your skin.
- Girls usually start taking care of themselves from 25 to 30, which is wrong!
- And also, the skin loses vitamins and minerals that we must avoid.
- It is essential to hydrate your skin from a young age, take care of the eye contour, and protect it from the sun.
I hope you have opened your mind to the range of opportunities and tools that the world offers you to take care of yourself, to take care of your skin.
Your face’s health says a lot about you and how you eat and take care of yourself. And also, Cheer up! It hydrates your skin, is your best weapon to conquer.
It is essential to create a protective barrier to avoid the damage it produces from the sun, remove your makeup, don’t forget to remove your daily makeup, and last but not least, moisturize and moisturize your face!
Also Read: What is Pomegranate? – Definition, 15 Best Health Benefits, and More