Vitamin Write for Us
Vitamin Write for Us – Vitamins are essential nutrients whose intake is necessary for our body. Vitamins are mainly not synthesized by the human body with some exceptions, such as vitamin D. Still, they are found in nature and must therefore be taken regularly in the daily diet in quantities that vary according to the type of vitamin. In particular, foods of plant origin can provide the most significant vitamin intake to our body. Vitamins are contained in foods, but no food contains them all.
What are Vitamins for?
Vitamins are fundamental in regulating many chemical reactions in our body and are essential for our life. In particular, they supply the body with energy and ensure cell renewal, guaranteeing protection for the skin, hair, and teeth and preventing certain diseases.
How are Vitamins Divided?
Vitamins are divided into two groups:
Water-soluble vitamins: these cannot accumulate in our body, so they must taken regularly through food. They are found in meat, milk and its derivatives, and sausages.
Fat-soluble vitamins, which can be accumulated, are absorbed in particular by the skin and liver, and it is therefore, taking them regularly is unnecessary. Fat-soluble vitamins are primarily found in fruits and vegetables.
History of Vitamins
The experimental proof of the existence of accessory dietary factors dates back to 1897. To have an official name, we have to wait for 1912, when the Polish scientist Casimir Funk isolated and identified the organic compound essential to the organism’s life, giving it the name of vitamin = amine of life. The factor contain in the fruit was called Vitamin C.
Characteristics for Vitamins
Vitamins share the following characteristics:
- small organic compounds;
- indispensable for cellular metabolism and life;
- they act in minimal doses and are require in tiny quantities (in the order of thousandths or millionths of a gram per day);
- not synthesized by the body (totally or partially);
- obtained from the diet in tiny quantities;
- they do not become part of cellular structures;
- with a specific function (specificity of action);
- when they are in short supply or cannot used properly, a particular syndrome of deficiency (avitaminosis) occurs;
- for many vitamins, even excess (hypervitaminosis) is dangerous to health.
There are 8 B Vitamins. Let’s find out the Name and Functions
There are eight B vitamins, each of which plays a precise role in our body, as well explained in the document published by the Italian Society of Pediatrics’ (SIP) B vitamins: between deficiencies and needs.
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamine: acts in oxidative decarboxylation; it is necessary for synthesizing acetylcholine; it has a neuromodulator function and is essential for synthesizing fatty acids, nucleic acids, and amino acids.
- Vitamin B2 – riboflavin: it is a basic of flavoproteins, necessary in the transfer of hydrogen; participates in the breakdown of amino acids, fatty acids, and carbohydrates
- Vitamin B3 – niacin: is a cofactor of dehydrogenase systems
- Vitamin B5 – pantothenic acid: it is a precursor of coenzyme A
- Vitamin B6 – pyridoxine: it is a constituent of the coenzymes that take part in the decarboxylation processes in the metabolism of fatty acids
- Vitamin B7 – biotin: it is a coenzyme of some carboxylases
- Vitamin B9 – folic acid: participates in DNA synthesis, repair, and methylation reactions
- Vitamin B12 – cobalamin: participates in the synthesis of DNA and hemoglobin in homocysteine metabolism.
What is the Daily Requirement for Vitamin E?
The daily requirement of vitamin E differs from 8 to 10 mg.
Vitamin E Deficiency: Vitamin E, or tocopherol, usually causes growth and development defects, general metabolism problems, and nervous system disorders. Vitamin E excess.
Excess vitamin E: or tocopherol, is rare. It can negatively affect the cardiovascular system and thyroid secretion when it occurs.
How to Submit Your Articles?
That is to says, to submit your article at www.Get Health and Beauty.com, mail us at email@example.com.
Why Write for Get Health and Beauty – Vitamin Write for Us
Writing for Get Health and Beauty can give massive exposure to your website for customers looking for Vitamin.
Get Health and Beauty presence is on Fitness, and we will share your article for the Vitamin related audience.
You can reach out to Vitamin enthusiasts.
Search Terms Related to Vitamin Write for Us
Essential fatty acids
Essential amino acids.
Guidelines of the Article Vitamin Write for Us
- We at Get Health and Beauty welcomes fresh and unique content related to Vitamin.
- Get Health and Beauty allow a minimum of 500+ words related to Vitamin.
- The editorial team of Get Health and Beauty does not encourage promotional content related to Vitamin.
- For publishing article at Get Health and Beauty email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gethealthandbeauty allows articles related to health, beauty, fitness, disease and many more.
Supplements Write for Us
Rehab Write for Us
Protein Write for Us
Sunscreen Write for Us
Red Light Therapy Write for Us
Lip Make-Up Write for Us
Plastic Surgery Write for Us
Glowing Skin Write for Us
Home Remedies Write for Us
Ayurved Write for Us