Sleep pattern – The busy days, improper work schedule, and stress are laying an impact on the sleep cycle. Among youngsters, the prolonged use of gadgets is mentally affecting them. We certainly do not consider disturbed sleep patterns as an issue. But it is not true that an improper sleep cycle can lead to severe consequences.
The first step towards fighting it is accepting it as an issue. The rest of the steps are here with us. We will help you out with understanding and dealing with the issue. And we will also check the dosage of kratom Borneo to induce sleep.
Understanding sleep pattern
What do you think is perfect sleep? What are the factors that decide you are sleeping well?
A vast majority do not get the kind of rest their body wants. People even possess minimal or no idea about sleep. So, let us first define an ideal rest.
Generally, four terms are associated with a sleep pattern. These are:
- Awake: Awake time or stage 0 sleep are different names to it. In layman’s language, it is the time when you are awake but dozing up for sleep. It is the earliest stage in the sleep cycle. It lasts for 5-10 minutes. In this phase, your body prepares for sleep. And the body slows down its involuntary actions.
- Light sleep: It is the stage where our body starts to relax. The brain’s actions and stimulus slow down to reduce disturbance. This stage stays up to 25 minutes.
- Deep sleep: It is the stage where the body fully relaxes. Here, the body gets involved in repairing, building new cells, and boosting immunity. It is strenuous to wake up while in this stage.
- REM sleep: Dreaming starts in this stage. Our body gets temporarily paralyzed. Our breathing and heart rate get boosted. This stage stays for 10 minutes and begins after 90 minutes of sleep.
These stages are also known as 1-4 sleep. And among all of them, deep sleep is the best phase. And an adult requires 7-8 hours of sleep on average. It is the minimum requirement of healthy sleep. The sleep-wake cycle that we follow every day gets stored in our memory. This memory forms the circadian rhythm. Though it is not a permanent memory, you can alter the circadian rhythm.
Complications due to irregular sleep
Now, you know all the phases of sleep. And, you can check which is the dominant phase for you. On that basis, you fall in either of these categories:
- the ideal sleep category
- less sleep category
- oversleep category
Except for the ideal sleep, other two situations have their side effects. For people with less sleep, it includes:
- Weak immune system
- Heart disease
The side effects of feeling sleepy all day are:
- Cardiovascular issues
From the above discussion, it is evident that proper sleep is a necessity. For this, you can seek help from your doctor. You can also go natural with kratom.
Kratom: the history
The use of kratom dates back to the nineteenth century. It is native to Southeast Asia that gained popularity a few decades before. It is a tropical plant belonging to the coffee family. The herb has its benefits in treating musculoskeletal pain, opioid withdrawal, dependence, and overdose.
There are several strains of kratom available naturally. Each type is known for its peculiarity. The authorities are testing its safety to lift the risks from its usage. The users are getting positive effects from the herb.
Let us see what are the benefits kratom mainly acts as a/an:
- Libido enhancement
- Opioid withdrawal
Picking up the right strain
Users consider kratom as an energy booster. For them, it is a stimulant to sleep. The truth lies in the dosage and the strain that you use. As we already talked about, different strains of kratom act differently so do the dosages. Picking up the appropriate variety can change the game for you.
The use of the following strains can help you achieve quality sleep:
- Red Bali kratom: The origin place of the herb is Bali, Indonesia. It is a blend of Sumatra and Bali kratom. Its potency makes it a prominent sleep inducer, analgesic, and mood booster.
- Kratom Borneo: This herb is a red vein kratom. It increases the dopamine hormone in our body that manages the sleep-wake cycle. Hence, it is one of the best herbs to treat insomnia.
- Indo kratom: Indo kratom comes in two vein colors, red and green. The red Indo kratom is a calming and ecstatic herb. As a result, it induces sleep on a slightly higher dose.
The color of the vein of kratom signifies its alkaloid content in it. It contains the highest amount of mitragynine. Red is the final stage in the maturity of the herb. It is the compound that releases the efficacy of kratom.
The kratom Borneo not only induces sleep but also treats the issues that might lead to a pull-off. Muscular pain, stress, anxiety, and insomnia are prominent threats to deep sleep. The red strain kratom targets these issues to ensure quality rest.
The appropriate dosage
Analyzing the dose is the trickiest part as it is not the same for all. Experts suggest that a beginner must start with a low dosage of around 1 gram a day. When we go with smaller proportions, we give our brain the ability to adapt to its actions. After that, we can eventually increase the dose if we feel like it. And you can finally rest upon the amount that suits you.
Red vein kratom being in the mature stage needs attention with its consumption. It contains a high amount of mitragynine which makes it potent. And a large intake of it can cause severity. So always start safely with low dosages.
It is high time to ignore the poor sleep conditions. Take care of your health and pay attention to your sleep pattern. Any irregularity in it is not worth any adjustment. Improve the quality of your life and focus on healthy sleeping. Seek help from your doctor or use kratom Borneo but stay healthy. Follow our expert guidelines to frame the dosage or meet an expert. Quality sleep is a key to a quality life.