Wrinkles, also known as rhytides, are double in your skin. As you age, your skin produces reduce of the proteins collagen and elastin. It makes your skin thinner and less resistant to harm.
Environmental exposure, dehydration, and toxins can make your face more, such as growing pronounced wrinkles. Wrinkles are a natural part of getting mature, and there’s no reason to fear getting them.
But you would like to slow the signs of aging on your face; there are natural ways to do so.
Table of Contents
What are the Facial Gymnastics?
Facial gymnastics consist of subjecting the face to a routine of tension and relaxation movements. The skin and muscles get used to carrying the actions without losing flexibility while stimulating blood circulation in the area. Just spend minutes a day to see results and wrinkles to relax.
An excellent facial gym routine could be the following:
Massage: The whole face to relax the muscles, including neck and shoulders. It should be a kind massage with the fingertips.
Chin: Place one of your hands, making a fist, under the chin, and support yourself with force for about 6 seconds. Then relax.
Double Chin: Place a rolled towel under the chin and, holding both ends, stretch the jaw up. Hold 6 seconds before relaxing.
Cheekbones: Puff out cheeks and hold for 6 seconds while tapping on them with your fingertips. Relax.
Eyelids and Area Under the Eyes: hold the skin stretched out with your fingers, placing them like glasses, and blink repeatedly. It will prevent bagging.
Crow’s Feet: With your fingers on your temples and holding the skin, move your jaw forward and back. Hold each position for about 6 seconds.
Forehead: To remove forehead wrinkles, place the palms of your hands on the forehead and press upwards, stretching the skin and muscles until you notice that the eyebrows raise and the eyelids tighten. Hold the tension for 6-10 seconds.
Massage the entire face again in circular motions to relax the face. If the same routine repeats daily, the results will surprise you.
Anti-Wrinkle Homemade Masks
There are different products, due to their amount, work magnificently as natural wrinkles. Some of them are the following:
- Mix the pulp of half an avocado, an egg white, and half a squeezed lemon and apply for 3 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
2. Olive Oil
- It can apply directly or mixed with egg white and aloe vera and uses as a mask for 20-30 minutes for facial wrinkles.
- It can use alone, cut into slices, and applied directly to the skin to avoid bags, eyelid swelling, eye fatigue, or mask mixed with yogurt.
- Cornmeal mixed with carrot juice and natural yogurt gives skin flexibility, fights pimples, cleanses the face, and avoids blackheads.
It is a very moisturizing product and helps to make the skin more reflective. Mixed with apple pulp or yogurt, it works very well for expression lines. It also very well add to a little yogurt and natural potato puree.
This final product has astringent, cleansing, and combination properties and hydrates and improves the skin’s appearance, reducing wrinkles, eliminating blemishes and acne.
6. Rice Juice
- The water from the boiled rice applied as-is gives elasticity and shine to the skin.
7. Egg White
- It applied directly to the face for 20 minutes and then removed with water. It helps to relax expression lines.
What is the Prevention of Wrinkles?
1. Sleep Well
- Sleep can help us have fewer wrinkles on the face in general and forehead, mainly sleeping on the back. Sleeping on your back prevents the character from force into contact with the pillow and takes advantage of the effect of gravity.
- It stretches the skin and muscles to the sides instead of bending them. Respecting the 8 hours a day of sleep is also beneficial for the skin and muscles.
2. Do not Smoke
- Nicotine ages, reducing the amount of blood that reaches the blood capillaries, removes elasticity to the skin.
- The same effect can derive from being a continuous passive smoker.
3. Take Care of Your Diet
- The consumption of fish is essential to keep the skin young since it is a food rich in Omega 3 and proteins. You should also consume products rich in Vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, Brussels sprouts, melon, or broccoli.
- Vitamin C gives to the generation of natural collagen, which stops deep wrinkles from forming, and foods contain antioxidants, such as blueberries.
4. Hydrate Yourself
- At least you drink two liters of water a day and avoid products like soft drinks rich in sugar and alcohol, quench thirst, but do not hydrate us properly.
- Well-hydrated skin and muscles are more stretchy and tend to age more slowly.
Wrinkles are a natural part of getting mature, and there’s no reason to fear getting them.
But if you’re especially worried about your skin’s appearance as you grow older, you may want to speak to a dermatologist.
If you engage in lifestyle habits such as smoking, excessive drinking, or tanning bed use, you should be particularly vigilant of your skin’s appearance, as you may be at risk for skin cancer.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Popbom.