What is MAC Strobe Cream?
MAC Strobe Cream is a brightening moisturizer/primer, illuminating the skin and banishing any sign of dullness.
It packs with many vitamins and green tea. And also, the cream softens into the skin for a radiant canvas, which feels sticky or heavy.
Also included in the range is the MAC Little Strobe Cream (perfect for travelling or if you’re new to the product) and the Strobe Body lotion (ideal for applying before a special event).
Which Shade of MAC Strobe Cream is Right for Skin Tone?
Although you can spot whatever shade you love, we find that the Strobe Cream’s different colours can work particularly well on different skin tones.
Pinklite: Great for paler skin tones in require of a brightening boost.
Goldlite: It great for medium to darker skin tones.
Silverlite: It great for light to medium skin tones.
Redlite: It great for skin with yellow undertones.
Peachlite: And also, it great for all skin tones.
Also Read: 5 Ways to Get the Body You Want
How to Use MAC Strobe Cream?
MAC Strobe Cream can uses in many ways, making it the most versatile result in your makeup bag.
1. As a Primer
- Apply right to your skin with fingers or the MAC 190 Brush.
- And also, by using a sheer veil all over, your skin will appear naturally luminous. Don’t worry. And also, it doesn’t come out glittery, merely a beautiful illuminating cream.
2. As a Highlighter
- And also, apply on top of your favourite MAC foundation for a more radiant finish.
- We love to use it where the light would naturally catch your face, such as on the high points of the cheekbones, cupid’s bow, and down the centre of your nose.
3. Mix with Foundation
- You can even mix MAC Strobe Cream with your favourite MAC foundation.
- And also, it won’t affect the longevity of your face base, but it will add a gorgeous radiance.
4. Mix your Favorite Shades
- And also, it will help you create a customized look and colour for you.
Pros of MAC Strobe Cream
- It nourishes the skin and provides antioxidants.
- Adds a beautiful glow and shine to the skin.
- It can use as a primer under the foundation.
- And also, easy to apply and move in a travel case.
Cons of MAC Strobe Cream
- Too much product will build you look oily.
- It doesn’t do much for very wrinkly and oily skin.
- The cream doesn’t show much of a difference if the skin is amazingly good.
- And also, it is a high-end product like all MAC products.
Product Details of MAC Strobe Cream
Is Stoped By Manufacturer: No
Product Dimensions : 10 x 11 x 12 cm; 200 Grams
Date First Available: 15 May 2014
Item model number: 0773602232840
Country of Origin: USA
Item Weight: 200 g
Feature LxWxH : 10 x 11 x 12 Centimeters
And also, Net Quantity: 30 millilitre
It is the ultimate fast fix for the skin. And also, this moisturizer improves the look of dull skin and aluminizes with iridescent particles.
- And also, Oily
- And also, Radiant
What Does MAC Strobe Cream Do?
- Strobe cream improves the look of dull, flat, or tired-looking skin with nutritious vitamins and a mega-dose of green tea.
- It brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants.
- And also, the formula provides radiance while hydrating—add the softest glow to the skin.
- Pearlescent particles enhance the look of healthy skin and better luminosity and evenness, while actives provide hydration.
– And also, Phthalates
What else you require to know:
And also, this product dermatologist test, ophthalmologist tested, and non-acnegenic.
- Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Distearate, Trisiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cholesterol,
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stealth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract,
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract,
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol,
- Ceramide Ng, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Glycerin, Cyanocobalamin,
- Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate,
- Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer,
- Linoleic Acid, Isohexadecane, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Edta, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 4 (Ci 14700).
Please mindful that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. And also, please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
It improves the look of dull, flat, or tired-looking skin with nutritious vitamins and a mega-dose of green tea.
And also, this product dermatologist test and uses all skin type.